Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Living the dream

We are in Maui, Hawaii (a.k.a. one of the most beautiful places on earth)!  We've been here since Sunday, and it's been amazingly, wonderfully wonderful.  I love this place!!  We've experienced a lot, relaxed a lot, and I could share so much but I shall refrain for now.  The photos speak for themselves a lot.  Yes, I have photos, as you can see below.  If you'd like to see more, click the obvious link at the end of the post.  For those who like lots of photos, you'll be pleasantly surprised, I hope!  Aloha!

The view from our lanai (veranda)

A pretty flower (anyone know the name?)

Wailea beach

Hibiscus

2 comments:

  1. Nice Photos Haley
    Looks like y'all are having an awesome trip!
    I like the Hang-Loose one...
    The Red flower(i'm pretty sure) is a Red Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful, Haley. My favorite is the one of the beach. I bet you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete