Monday, March 30, 2015
There have been SO many changes going on at Green Acres, and more to come! Soon I'll be uploading a video to my Youtube channel showing y'all the progress on our remodel, instead of posting a gazillion pictures. So keep an eye out, when I put it up I'll be sure to include it in a blog post, and if you follow me on Facebook it will be there too.
Have a great day!
Have a great day!
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
In no particular order:
- The Bible
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- the Narnia series by C.S. Lewis
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White
- Sense & Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Gods & Generals by Jeff Shaara
- The Giver quartet by Lois Lowry
- A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott
- The Wanderer by Sharon Creech
- the Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- A Grief Observed by C.S. Lewis
- The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry
- The Boy on the Porch by Sharon Creech
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
- Calm My Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow
- Too Small to Ignore by Wess Stafford
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Delaney Marin. On this momentous day celebrating your birth, I will list 16 reasons why I have decided to keep you around as my sister.
1. You can always make me laugh, even if I'm miserable
2. You are musically gifted and excell in it
3. You are devoted to very dark chocolate
4. You are amazing at all things athletic (see my alliteration!!)
5. You study God's Word faithfully
6. You are very diligent
7. You mostly remember to keep your part of your bedroom clean
8. You bake yummy things, even though it takes you a while
9. You are a good new driver (eek)
10. You tell great stories
11. You are a great writer
12. You love to have fun!
13. You are deep-thinking
14. You put up with my wierd quirks
15. You like to hang out with me
16. AND you are my sister in Christ too!
I love you, most amazing Dee!
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Libbey Brin Beyer turned 10 years old today!! She is growing up so fast! We threw her a birthday party last Saturday, and we're celebrating as a family today.:)
Our good friend Robin made the most beautiful birthday cake and matching cupcakes!
Libbey picked out all the decorations too.
Mom had lined up some fun games for the girls, including Bingo, with prizes.
Next they played Pin the Tail on the Donkey! That was very entertaining!
Libbey with all of her friends.
Caroline pretended to blow out the candles too, apparently.
Musical chairs is always fun!
Dad and Mom surprised Lib with a new bike! It's just right!
And a hot pink camera!:)
Libbey, you make my life so much happier!! I love you, and Happy Birthday!!!