Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

[Insert witty title here]



Blogging isn't easy. Let's just say that it's easy to have a boring blog, and difficult to keep up an interesting one. The other day I was desperate to write a good blog post about something deep and ended up with this:

{Haley Beyer is a really boring person who can't write books and eats ice cream with melted peanut butter on top. Mr Whitaker is spelled so oddly, but really there was a Colonel in the Civil War named Opdyck and that is approximately 5,000 times worse. But at least my name isn't very hard to spell. So I read a lot, and there are books all over my room. Guess what, I didn't make my bed today and I didn't even care. But really, it's okay. I'm only going to sleep in it again tonight and mess it all up again. If I have a son I want to name him Rhett Alexander.}

I came across this today and laughed really hard. You know you can relate.

hahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what everyone! We're on vacation in Florida right now! And I actually brought my camera and have been taking lots of pictures! So when we get home on Sunday I will begin writing a post about our trip, with pictures. Yay!!

For now, I'm going to go to the beach. I'm telling you, this warm sunshine makes me feel alive again! Have a beautiful day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha That was a very amusing post, Haley. But I can completely relate to you; hence why I haven't posted for 10 whole days.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ya, when I'm desperate to write it'll turn out like that sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete