Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Modesty Survey

This survey was created a few years ago by Alex and Brett Harris, the authors of "Do Hard Things".  It includes a petition signed my hundreds of guys, and a huge poll with many questions about what is and isn't modest according to guys.  It's REALLY helpful and insightful, and very practical.  I don't think any of them bought the "dress like a nun" idea.  You can still be up to date, feminine and modest!  So here is the link, I hope you enjoy!

http://www.therebelution.com/modestysurvey/

4 comments:

  1. Very insightful, Haley!! I totally agree! It gave me some ideas on the do's and don'ts. But most of all, what does Christ think about how we dress! I'm very familiar with 1 Timothy...which talks about dressing modestly and discreet. But knowing that and not putting it into practice, is wrong. So it made me examine myself! :) Every time, Haley...when I read your blog, I always find it encouraging and edifying! ;) Always!!! ;) Keep it up, Haley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hanna! I totally agree with you. Also, your comments are always very encouraging and bring a smile to my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! :) That's how it should be...since we're Sisters in Christ! ;) I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon! :)

      Delete
  3. That is really helpful ( even though I have a dad and five brothers) thanks for posting the link because I have wanted to look at it but have never been able to find it.

    ReplyDelete