Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

News!

To the point: my sister has started a blog!  Yes, Delaney has joined the blogging community.  Please check out her blog and follow her at Cultivating Faithfulness!

Delaney is a gifted writer and has penned songs, poems, stories, commentaries and more.  I know she's very excited about her blog and a chance to publish her thoughts for others to read.  As a young woman who is keenly aware of the condition of the world around her, she desires to learn as much as she can and be ready to give an answer for those who have questions.  Delaney is also very interested in politics and government, so I'm sure she'll touch on that subject as well.

I know I'm looking forward to reading what she has to say, and I hope you take some time to check it out yourself. :)

Have a lovely day, all!

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely follow her blog! I loved it! Thanks for the announcement!

    ReplyDelete