Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy feet and other photos

Day 267:  My beloved H. B. Wright collection

Hands down, this is my absolute favorite collection of books I own.

Day 268:  A boring shot

So I like Cracker Barrel.....you should too.  They have good apple butter.

Day 269:  Them purdy things

My latest greatest - a handmade necklace from Uganda!  Those beads are made out of paper.  Amazing right?  

Day 270:  Sunset Sunrise

Early Saturday morning, the dawn.....dawns.

Day 271:  It's all in how you look at it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Day 272:  Instagraming 

My happy feet

Day 273:  Even happier feet!!

It's Teva weather!!  Sun shining + new Tevas = much joy

Day 274:  Pismo Beach

On Thursday afternoon, we drove to Pismo for a weekend (almost weekend) vacation!  Everyone was SO excited to be at the beach again!!

Day 275:  Flashback Friday

The photo above was taken 10 years ago.  We've been coming to the Sea Crest hotel since I was a month-old baby.....I guess you could say it's our Pismo house ;).  It was fun to recreate the top photo--we all fill up the bench a little better now!

Day 276:  View from the cliffs

The waves were amazing the whole weekend!  The surfers were certainly enjoying themselves.  This was taken just before a big swell came in.

Pismo post coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. I love the cracker barrel and the ocean! Looks like you all had fun. I cant wait to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Loved the, 'how you look at it picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harold Bell Wright's books are so good!! I also like the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see your pictures. I want to try some Teva's! I love the Seacrest! And the old and new pic of your family!! See you soon!
    Love, Auntie Didar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love Day 272 and 275!! Looks like you all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete