Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flagstaff, good friends and fun fellowship

After spending a couple days in the *gorgeous*, *enchanting* town o Gallup...we left this morning for Flagstaff, AZ.  It was freezing!!!!  We had a very efficiant 3-hour drive and got to Flagstaff at about 1:00.  We are spending tonight with the Gindorf family, who moved from Oakhurst a year ago.  I am good friends and correspond with their daughters. 

This afternoon was so much fun...plenty of girly stuff and Starbucks, walks in the snow and listening to music.  I really enjoyed catching up with Maddie and Emma, and having girly-friend time was something I had sorely missed since Susanna Telian left about a month ago. 

After a delicous comfort-food dinner, we went to the Gindorf's weekly Bible study.  It was a rich time of teaching and learning, searching Scriptures and discussing.  I was in mild discomfort from the indoor cats they kept, but we all enjoyed it very much. 

After Bible study was a lively game of basketball, I played with a bunch of the youth in the group.  It had been a long time since I played, but it brought back fun memories of playing basketball with the kids in fellowship a couple years ago.  I did make a basket, and I'm glad I haven't completely lost the touch... ;)

Well, I must go and enjoy what is left of the evening now.  I'll post more tomorrow, with pix hopefully!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment